The implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems can be both comprehensive and a daunting task that usually involves all or at least large parts of your company.
An ERP implementation project can have a considerable influence on the structure of your business. Therefore, it is not only important to choose the right ERP software, but also the right business partner. Active Business Solutions has after many years of experience optimized the implementation process of Dynamics.
The composition of our organisation means that we have teams of experienced professionals with a focus in the following solutions: Dynamics 365(Enterprise Edition), Dynamics 365(Business Edition), Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365(Business Central) and Power BI.
We offer industry solutions in Manufacturing, Distribution, eCommerce, Media, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Professional Services.
The Implementation Methodology consists of the following phases:
– Evaluates a customer’s business processes and infrastructure
– Prepares a proposal
– Analyses the current business model
– Produces a gap/fit analysis
– Creates the requirements documentation
– Feature design
– Data migration design
– Test criteria
– Technical design
– Develops the features
– Creates and tests the user documentation
– Sets up the production environment
– Migrates data
– Testing phase
– User Acceptance Test
– Training the end user
– Gets the system up and Live
– Clears pending issues
– Provides on-going support
– Analyses the system to determine how it can best be optimized for the customer needs